500 g frozen/fresh
100 g sugar
1 vanilla pod
Little bit of water
How i made it: Bring the raspberries to a boil with the vanilla, sugar and a just enough of water to cover the bottom of the pan. Blend, sieve and cool down. Raspberries can variate in their taste but the point is that the coulis is suppose to be fresh/sour.
Ingrediences: 200 g dark chocolate (60-70%) 125 g butter 2 eggs 2 pasteurized egg yolks 100 g icing sugar 25 g flour
How I Made It:
1. In a double boiler, melt chocolate. Once melted and shiny, remove pan from heat and add in butter. Mix until the butter melts fully. Set aside to cool.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add chocolate-butter mixture into the eggs, flour and mix until well incorporated.
4. Butter bottom and sides of ramekins (small glass/porcelain bowls) and pour in mixture until 3/4 way full. I used cupcakes forms .
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 °C for 10 – 15 minutes. Shorter for gooey (molten) inside, longer for stiff inside. I baked for about 13-15 mins.
6. Serve warm with ice-cream and raspberry coulis. Enjoy!