I’m absolutely humbled to be nominated for this award by the lovely Jhuls from The Not So Creative Cook 🙂 Thank you so much 🙂 aaand I’m so sorry for not accepting this award and not passing it on sooner.
Jhuls’s blog was one of the first blogs I visited when I started blogging again (after over a year’s break) and I’m so happy I did. Jhuls has a wide range of recipes to try and the first recipe I made from her blog was the amazing Tiramisu Cupcakes – which truly was ‘Love at first bite’ and a great hit 🙂
Now.. 7 random facts about myself..
1. I’m both a coffee and tea (any kind) drinker – and a heavy one! 🙂
2. I speak 3 languages fluently. Faroese (native tongue), Danish and English.
3. I absolutely LOVE salted liquorice.
4. I almost always wear black – because it makes me look thin?
5. Macaroon is one of my favorites sweets to eat but I can’t master making them. I’ve tried countless times and they don’t turn out as perfectly as when I buy them.. Grr.. I guess practice makes perfect!
6. My eyesight started to deteriorate when I started University – yes, I read a LOT! I’m short sighted so now I use either glasses or contacts everyday!
7. I don’t go on any rides in a theme park – too scared.
Now for the nominees:
Congratulations 🙂 yaaay.. And for the rules:
‘Shine On’ Award rules:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
- Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the ‘Shine On’ Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Hope you enjoy your award and have a wonderful day 🙂